Are you ready for agile way of
Recommendations for making your Strategy Execution Agile
- Define your big-arrow (strategic vision) for next 12 months or 36 months based on the stage of your company.
- Refresh/Relook at your strategic vision every year in-light of new information, insights and market changes.
- Communicate across your company about your identified big-arrow and why you want to achieve it every week/month.
Annual Business Planning
- Before the start of the new business year, do agile planning workshop.Involve the management team, functional heads and their immediate operational managers.If the team size is big, do this function wise.
- Finalize the company level objectives in Agile Planning workshop.
- Decide the Objectives/Programs/Projects, KPIs and action plans to be achieved in next 12 months in same workshop.
- Make sure every Objectives/Programs/Projects are aligned with the company level objectives.
- Every Objective/Program/Project should have at least 1 Outcome KPI and related action plan to be done.
- Put the real-time scoreboards for individual, project owners and PMO team to help everyone understand if they are winning or losing.
- PMO team should be responsible for driving governance; not to update the progress on action plan.
- Build the culture where the team behind execution of Objectives/programs/projects themselves are driving reviews based on decided frequency.